Bison Tri Tip Roast
1 Whole Star B Ranch Brand Tri-tip (2 1/2 - 3 lbs.)
1 cube butter or margarine (softened)
1 cup honey
1 clove crushed garlic
1) Mix together butter, honey, and
2) Cook Tri-Tip on open fire barbecue. Baste
frequently with the honey mixture.
3) Cool 5 minutes then slice & serve
Oven Roasted Tri-tip
1 whole Star B Ranch Brand Tri-tip (2 1/2-3 lbs.)
1 cup wine (broth or water)
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1) Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Take whole tri-tip and season on all sides with your
favorite seasonings (garlic, pepper, seasoned salt, etc.)
3) Brown tri-tip in skillet on all sides using cooking
spray. Add wine and Worcestershire sauce. Cover with a lid and cook in oven
for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees, then turn oven temperature to 200 degrees and continue to
cook for an additional hour or until done.
4) Slice & serve with juices.